Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Growing up too fast!

Why God made little boys!
God made a world out of his dreams.
Of magic mountains, oceans and streams
Prairies and plains and wooded land.
Then paused and thought,
I need someone to stand on the Mountaintop.
To conquer the seas,
Explore the plains,
And climb the trees.
Someone to start out small and grow,
Steady and strong like a tree, so...
He created BOYS full of spirit and fun
To explore and conquer
To romp and run
With dirty faces and banged up chins
With courageous hearts and boyish Grins
That's a job well done!

I love this poem about little boys, it is so true! And my little boy is just growing up way too fast. I can't believe he will be "8" on monday. I love this picture, Dalton always had his hands in fists when he was little.

It's funny to look back at pictures, Dalton would sit for a long time if he had an empty bottle and a lid to turn on and off. It really was great, too bad it doesn't work now.

He just loved trains! Well and anything that was all boy!

Happy Birthday, Bud! We love ya!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! We hope you have an awesome day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that kid! He is so cute, I'll bet you kissed those cheeks non stop! Hope he has a great Birthday!! Loved the poem too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh seriously what a cute kid!!! I can hardly remember when he was that little! thats crazy! time does fly thats for sure! happy birthday buddy hope its the best EVER!

    ReplyDelete