Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, May 14, 2010

Remembering Grandma

Doug and I lost our last living Grandparent last night. It truly is a blessing for Grandma Skeen, I'm sure she is so happy to see Blaine again and the rest of her family that has past away. It is sad to have her go, she was a wonderful lady.

This is how I will remember Grandma Skeen. The first time I met her, Doug had taken me up to Morgan, Utah where his grandparents lived. It is such a beautiful place, they had a log cabin up there on alot of land. Grandma seemed like such a quiet lady, but she spoke her mind. Any time you seen grandma she was always fixed up so pretty. She liked to look so nice. I will never forget the time that we stayed with them we heard so many wonderful stories. We love you grandma, thanks for all the great memories!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Cathy. Grandparents are so special and even when you know they've lived a good life and that they are happy and in a better place, it's still hard when they go. We'll keep your family in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so Sorry!!! Your Family will be in our Prayers!! Let us know if We can do anything!!

    ReplyDelete