Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, May 7, 2010

Women

As Mother's Day comes this weekend, I think it is so great to look at all the amazing women that have been, still are, and will be in our lives. It is a celebration of women and the many gifts and talents that women have. I am so thankful for the great examples of so many women in my life. My Grandmothers, my Mother, Doug's Mother, my sisters, my friends and the many women out there I don't know for just being examples. Also, to all the women who are birth Mothers that look beyond there own wants to give another woman the most precious gift ever. I love being a Mom, it is a tough job but so rewarding! This is the kind of gift I love to get from my children. Home made from their hearts!! and there is nothing better than a beautiful bunch of hand picked weeds. They turn into roses from all the love that came with them. Happy Mother's Day!! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. How Sweet!! Your such a Wonderful Mom!! Your such a Great Example to me!! I just love ya to death!! I hope you have a Wonderful Mothers Day!!!

    ReplyDelete