We had Dalton go to a baseball camp (thanks Travis) in Logan at a place called Hard Ball. He had so much fun and learned lots. Wish my pictures would have turned out better. While he was doing that, thanks to my great Mom. Michaela and Courtney had a date with there Grandma and went to see "Harry Potter" They all thought they should have just made one movie, now they have to wait to see part 2. I was just glad I did have to go, I'm not a big Potter fan. Thanks Mom!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

Wow, it is early in the morning and I can't sleep anymore and after reading my posting I can't really write either. Oh well, hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteDalton did so good - he makes me smile! I'm not real fond of Harry either - yay for Grandmas! Have a wonderful Christmas! (Get some sleep!)
ReplyDelete