We walked up to the Beehive house and went through the tour. The kids really liked it, they thought it was funny, when they told us about a chair that was made for Brigham Young. He sat in some snow and they made a pattern from where he sat for a chair. It amazes me how crafty they were back then. The wood work is so beautiful.
On to the Joseph Smith building, Dalton couldn't believe how big the tree was. They loved going to the top floor and seeing all of Salt Lake, mostly seeing the top of the temple.
We then went Joseph Smith movie, WOW! When it was over, Michaela looked at me and said, "Mom, I bet there isn't a dry eye in here." I think she was right.
We then went to see the lights. It is so beautiful, and the feeling that is there makes you think what Christmas is all about.

I'm so happy you guys got some much deserved family time together! Looks like so much fun!!
ReplyDelete