Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Full Circle!

Do you ever have thoughts from when you were a kid, and said "WOW" I was probably a little mean? Once or twice, my sister Vickie and me were a little mean to our younger sister Shauna. She had to get glasses when she was in 2nd grade. We teased her extremely bad, especially when she came out of the Dr.s office with dark shades on because her eyes were very dialated. We all have laughed about it over the years, because we got in trouble for being so mean.

Now, we both need glasses. Shauna sorry we were a little mean, ok maybe a lot! Took Dalton in for a check up, and both Michaela and I needed them. I think maybe I have been missing a few things.

2 comments: