We had a family party on Monday night. Love having family parties! I asked Dalton what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday, and of course he said, "I want Grandma cheesecake" so that got me out of making a cake. He loves Grandma's cheesecake. Today for his birthday, we first went fishing up in Preston. The kids got a few bites but no fish. Doug and I each got one, and each lost one. Mine was the biggest! Then Dalton chose to go to Outer Limits! What a fun time! Dalton, of course, picked the motorcycle first. He was going pretty fast, no wonder we haven't bought him a real one. Then onto miniture golf.
The golf course has neon lights, the kids loved it cause we just glowed!
We are in the sharks mouth! So, Doug is very competitive! Haven't golfed in a long time and so yes he won! I've got to work on it, I hate it when he wins!
It was a great couple of days! Happy Birthday, Bud! Love ya tons!!!

Happy Birthday Dalton! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Dalton! What a fun day!
ReplyDelete