Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, May 16, 2011

Happenings...

We have been a little busy this last week. Here are a few of the things we have been up to. First off, I did my first 5K in Preston. We had such a fun time doing it. I think we might have ran a little to much, because yes I am sore. I think that we are hooked because we are looking for other ones to do. We signed up for a team with my work in July for the American Cancer Society. Should be lots of fun!

Love this picture, Dalton so loves all sports he looks pretty serious about it!

Dalton made this bird feeder in scouts. When I first seen it, I thought we would have bird seed everywhere. I love it, we have had a lot of fun watching the birds come into it. They are really colorful birds, and about 6 or 7 will be there at a time.

Then there was the program for Grandparents day. The kids did a great job with there songs and dances. They look forward every year to this day.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go on the 5k! Cool bird feeder - I agree - it has been fun to see and hear all the birds lately!

    The kids all did a great job on their dancing! Maggie is already dreading having to do that dance next year!:)

    I ended up leaving early yesterday, sorry I wasn't able to let you know! Hope it went okay in Primary!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, way to go on the 5k, I am pretty imressed. I would love to, just don't know if I would make it!

    ReplyDelete