O.K.! I am one of the nuts that get up early for the deals on Black friday. The very first time I went, I was with Doug's mom. What an adventure! We laughed so hard. So after that I think I was hooked. I enrolled my sister next and got her hooked then my mom and niece. We are still working on my younger sister, we just haven't got her convinced that it is fun. We always have alot of laughs when we go. We got in Logan at 3 a.m. and at 5 a.m. this is what Kmart looked like. We hit all the stores we want and got the goods we wanted without any one getting tramped in the ground. I'm always a little shocked by the stories that you hear on the news from black friday with people getting hurt, but I can really see how it happens. To bad everyone can't enjoy it, I don't think you need to get out pepper spray.
This second picture, you can tell I really need a class on taking pictures. I forgot windows reflect. I just wanted to show the back seat. Good thing that Courtney and Mom are very bendable. Doug brought the kids down when he went to work and
met us all for breakfast. We had a great time!!!!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment