Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Muskrat love (not)

I think that there is a old song called "Muskrat Love".  I can't remember how it goes, but we were not in LOVE with this one.

One night Michaela came up about 2:00 in the morning and said that something was trying to get in to Dalton's bedroom window. He was sound asleep. We told her to go back to bed it was fine, she slept on our bedroom floor. The next day we were down stairs and she yelled that something was trying to get in again. O.K.  I'm believing her, this is what was in the window well. It had riped the screen out of the window. Wasn't sure what it was, one of our neighbors was walking by as  Doug used his pellet gun, (Yes it had to die!) to get it out of the window. It is believed to be a Muskrat,a very ugly one with a long, long tail!!! Hope we don't get any more, I don't like mice!

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAA! I would have died to find that in my window well! I'm so glad Doug took care of things - hopefully it didn't leave a big family behind!:)

    ReplyDelete