Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend!

 This year for Thanksgiving we went up to my parents. We usually are there every other year.  It was very nice.  I loved this picture of my Dad, he is alway helping in the kitchen or were ever needed on get togethers. You always have to push him out of the way even for doing the dishes. He sets a very high standard on how husbands should be.
  Mom is always supervising us all, we wouldn't have it any other way. I am so blessed to have these two as parents. If I am half the parent that they are I will be good. So very....THANKFUL!!!!!

I also just love these two! I read and artical in the Ensign to day called " The Christmas I remember most" a story about a lady who went through infertility problems, and prayed to some day be a mother. She eventually was blessed with two children through adoption. As I read it, it was like I was reading my own story. I am so THANKFUL for these two, and for the special women that gave them to me!!

Sincerly giving thanks not only helps us recgnize our blessings but it also unlocks the doors of Heaven.
                                    Thomas S. Monson




I am so blessed, love love my family!!!!

1 comment: