Well forever is a long time, but it seems like Dalton has been asking to go to a JAZZ game for forever. So for Spring break we decided to take a few days and go to Salt Lake. He also begged for a Jazz shirt. Well we all got into the spirit of things. Doug got Big Al Jefferson, Dalton's is Gordon Hayward, and Michaela is Paul Millsap and me just plan Jazz.
I think we really got into the game, our throats were a little sore afterwards. There as a group of younger kids behind us with one of them cheering for the Suns. Doug and him liked to torment each other. They were fun, with lots of high 5's going on. Dalton loved it, thought the basket ball court looked small. I think at first he thought everyone was nuts for screaming, then he got right in to it.
Michaela even loved it. I thinks she will be watching more of the JAZZ. We had a great time together with our family.

Looks like you all had so much fun! Such a cute family!!
ReplyDelete