Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, April 6, 2012

Temple Square!

We took some time to wander through Temple Square. I love it there. It is always so peaceful and calm there, and I sure wish I could grow flowers like that. They smelled so good!




We also stopped at the new mall City Creek. Wow! Is what I say. Very fancy, very nice, very expensive stores. It was fun, anyway. The fountains are so pretty. Tons of people there. We had a great time on our little getaway for spring break. It is always so fun to go some where, but always great to be back home!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good getaway! I love your pictures at the Temple...such a cute family! :)

    ReplyDelete