Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring, it is so good to see you!

Snow for Conference Sunday, and today beautiful weather!
I love this time of year after being cooped up during winter, the sun just makes a person smile. I seen this cute craft on Pinterest (my new addiction) and the kids wanted to make them.
Bird feeders, you string Cheerios or Fruit Loops on a pipe cleaner. They had fun making them, now we are just watching for the birds. Love being off work for spring break to enjoy the days with my great kids!

1 comment:

  1. They showed the way cute quilt that she made in RS on Sunday - great job! I love this weather too - so fun to get outside and cute bird feeders too!

    ReplyDelete