Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Vacation 2012


We had a few places in mind for a summer trip and this is the one the kids wanted to take. We have always wanted to go and see this area. Lots of pictures and posts ahead. I love seeing the difference in the land from place to place, but I think that we live in one of the prettiest places.  You know the saying, " No place like Home".

 Seen lots of these wind turbines threw the deserts of Wyoming.
 We stopped at a rest stop to have a picnic along the way and a lady was there with this bird. She let the kids hold it. They thought it was pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun vacation! Glad you had a great time! I loved looking at your pictures!

    ReplyDelete