For Christmas Eve this year, we had both of our parents, and Doug's sister Joy come up for a early dinner. It's funny, whenever we have people for dinner I get my china plates out, because I have more of them. My kids always ask, " Do we get to eat on the good dishes". I think I better have some dinners where our family eats on the "good dishes". Any way it was great having them up to visit. They missed seeing Santa, he showed up about 10 min. after they all left. They love it when he shows up. They wanted to open 1 present, which is always there p.j.'s. I wanted to throw them off a little this year so I wrapped a big box with alot of little things inside, there p.j.s, popcorn, hot chocolate, and a movie for us to watch.
I love having new p.j.'s and so do they! I had to put in a couple from Dalton's Christmas Program, it was so good this year. The best part is listening to your kids sing the songs that they have been practicing all month long. I love listening to Dalton sing when he doesn't know I'm listening.

Glad you had a good Christmas! We did the jammies, movie and popcorn Christmas eve as well, my kids loved it!
ReplyDelete