Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 3, 2014

Christmas 2013

We spent Christmas at my parents, and we had so much fun. We keep it simple, and really enjoy just being together with our families. As adults, we play games with $10 gifts we bring. This year one of the gifts my mom bought was papertowels, you would have thought it was gold because all of us wanted that one. So in our trading and left and right games, my brother in law ended up with that one, but I think we all had it at one time.
 



We also had fun with our photo props, my cousins had seen these pictures from Facebook. She had commented that she couldn't believe how much mom's eyes look like Grandmas. I never really noticed, but with those glasses she is holding, she does have my Grandmas eyes. It's crazy how sometimes you don't notice things until someone else points it out. I love the traditions we have with my family, its a great day of fun, good food, and games.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun-such cute pictures! Family is everything-I'm so glad you have such a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete