Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, July 21, 2014

Flying by...

...way to fast! Summer is going so fast I wish that we could slow it down some how. My kids still love to blow bubbles, but so do I. I think it is so summer, love this picture!

 We had a fun 4th of July, we went and seen the fireworks in Logan the night of the 3rd. They are always fun. Then on the 4th we had our party. This cute couple just got engaged a week ago. We are so happy for them. Kathryn is a very cute girl and makes Casey happy, we can't wait to get to know her better.
 Uncle Roy came up and brought some chocolate chip cookies, because that is what Aunt Faye always made. He said he was sorry they were store bought. We were just glad he came up to be with us. I miss Aunt Faye alot, but I'm sure a day doesn't go by that he doesn't think of her after 65 years of marriage.
 We had a lot of fun playing Bruce and Shauna's game they brought, "cornhole". So much fun!

 Love these two men, I don't think they even know how much!!!!!
 Water balloon volleyball is the very best!


Love these family times, and the get togethers we have. It makes for some good memories!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how fast summer is going by either! Looks like you had a great 4th of july and your crafts are so cute! I was bummed to miss the camp craft, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think we should do a girls craft night!! You have such cute ideas! I am not liking how fast summer is flying by either!! So glad you got some fun family time - that is what it's all about, huh!:)

    ReplyDelete