After the Bees game, we spent the night in Salt Lake. The next morning we headed to the Hogle Zoo. It had been awhile since we were there, and they have sure done alot of changes. It was great fun.
The drinking fountains are always fun to take pictures.
We loved watching the lions, these were pretty young ones. Look at those feet, they would point to different spots and if they went there they got something to eat.
We have laughed about this picture, Michaela says, I look really short and I have not arms!
The bird show was amazing, and you better not stand up. Birds flying right over the top of your head.
My little birds ready to fly there nest!
This ones is hiding in a log!
My favorite was the Polar Bear, I loved watching this big guy!
Dalton didn't find any of us very funny when we kept telling him that was his brother!
After the zoo, we went to Trolley Square for lunch. The Old Spagetti Factory it was. Love this place, and the kids loved the train inside. The biggest thing was the "T.A.R.D.I.S" ( time and relative dimension in space) for my little "whovian". I really don't get it, but she was excited.
They have great food, but the spumoni ice cream is the best! Love it!

What a fun summer getaway!! Love the pics!:)
ReplyDelete