The second saturday of December every year, you will find us celebrating Christmas with the whole Talbot family! I love this tradition, the bigger the family gets the harder it is to get every one there. I think we had everyone there! This cute little guy named Karter was also celebrating his 4th birthday, I had to have a picture, he is one of the many great grand children. Plus, I love his name.
This cute guy was one of the first to visit with Santa!
One sister-in-law and 2 nieces will be adding more cuties this year to the Talbot family. Showing us there cute bellies!
Dalton loves this, cause there are alot of grandchildren in his age bracket! They all have a great time together.
Michaela is one cute little helper for Santa!
He's makin, a list and checking it twice, going to find out if we are naughty or nice!
I think for the most part they have been nice, this is one part of Christmas I love. Family is what it's all about!

FUN!! My mom's family Christmas party is one of my favorite traditions too! We are so blessed to have family!!!:)
ReplyDelete