Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Well, I can't believe this guy is old enough to be getting married. I still remember the day my sister Shauna had him. She went to work that day, then left and very shortly later we got a call saying, "Hey, I just had a baby".   He was so little and now he is 6' 3" and a new married man. I am so proud of him and Kathryn, they did it right!  They were married December 18, 2014 in the Logan Temple.

The proud Mom, and Grandparents!

I had to snap this one,  brother and sisters do love each other!

 Casey and his groomsmen, and all these guys left on there missions around the same time.
 I am so happy for these two, they started things the right way. They have great goals and are wonderful examples!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day and a happy bride and groom! Congratulations!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great example he is to your kids! Looks like a great day!

    ReplyDelete