On the last day of school, they had a ugly sweater contest. Well, this is what we came up with, not too bad seeing that we did this the morning before school. I loved her hair, but you can't really see it in the picture. We put christmas bulbs in her ponytail, I loved it. She looked like someone from "Whoville".
I wasn't going to do a gingerbread house this year, but the kids seen this one and said, " We have to cause it is tradition" this one was fun, it was like they just baked it. They kindof ate the back out of the house.
Then, since these two like to torment each other, I wrapped them up with Christmas lights and said they had to stay that way the rest of the day. Well it only lasted a few minutes. Love the picture, anyway!
We were also coming through Willard Bay and decided to go through the lights they have there. They usually have a horse, sleigh ride but they weren't there the day that we were. I love looking at Christmas lights. They had 3D glasses, and when you looked at the lights, they were like giant snowflakes!The kids loved the ship, and they are rocking the glasses! The fun part, when we were back on the freeway and we had the glasses still on every car, truck, street light was a giant snowflake. No driving, while wearing the glasses, it kindof freaks you out.
They had alot of neat scenes, but I like the 12 days of Christmas. We found ourselves singing the song.
The tunnel of lights, love it! So much work going into making all the displays around. One of my favorite things, looking at the lights.





That looks way fun! We will have to drive over there - the kids would love it! I'm dragging my feet on gingerbread houses too but my kids say the same thing - it's tradition!!:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! We saw it while when we drove home the other night! We are going with waffle cone Christmas trees this year!
ReplyDelete