We had the Talbot Family Christmas Party on Saturday and as always it was great! We did things a little different this year and it made it wonderful, because instead of getting gifts we gave more to help a family member who is battling cancer. My sister-in-law just had a bone marrow transplant, she was lucky cause her son was a match for her. It is going to be a long, expensive battle but I pray that she can make it through. Every thing is going good so far! But we all decided to just donate what we could to help them out. We don't get to see her much cause she will be in SLC for up to 6 months. Anyway, on with the party! My mother-in-law still had Santa come for all the kids which is always fun, I love getting pictures with Santa and my kids even if they are growing right up.
I just love these two, they are such a blessing to my life. My inlaws have been a great support to me when I have needed it.
Had to have a couple of cute pictures of a few of the little ones, this is Jace and he looks just like his Grandpa Kent, (Doug's brother)
This one was all smiles, we love smiling babies!
Then at the end of the night, Wyatt (our nephew) proposed to his girl friend. It was very cute and she was very surprized. Dalton seemed to think it was kindof cute too. So happy for these two!
I look forward to this party every year, it is about the only time when (almost) everyone is together. With a family this size it takes a miracle to have every one there.

That's so neat that you all did that for your sister in law! I'm sure she really appreciated it - hope she beats it!! Family parties are such a fun tradition, it's so awesome to have a supportive, close family - love you guys!
ReplyDelete