Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Double Lucky!

I am a lucky girl to have this Mother of mine. We just celebrated her 77th birthday! So with 2 seven she should have lots and lots of luck this year. My Mom is such a great example, and has always been there for me and support me in any way. It is hard to watch your parents get older, you see little changes that are signs of aging.  Love this picture I got with Mom and Michaela!
 Happy Birthday Mom! This is Texas Roadhouse style!
 Plus, it is always fun for a get together with my sisters and there families!


I am always up for a celebration with this great family of mine. You can do anything with your family by your side!

2 comments:

  1. How fun, I love that your mom got on the bull!! I agree, family is everything and yours is awesome-love you all!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom's are the best!! :) Happy Birthday to yours!!

    ReplyDelete