Mother's Day is always a special day, especially when you have so many great women in your life to celebrate with. This is just some of those special ladies! I cherish days with them, cause life changes so fast.
This little guy, can keep us all smiling! He started doing this funny look which made me laugh. He and his parents are off to a new adventure soon, down in St. George, Utah. We will miss them, but I'm thinking that some trips down there will be pretty fun!
HaHa, this was my Mother's Day card, this is so true!! The weather has been crazy again, but you can sure get some pretty pictures. I love watching the storms roll in!
This was my present to myself, I ended up going to the hospital for stitches. They ended up gluing me back together. The avocado got the best of my finger!! Do you ever have those weeks where you just need to put bubble wrap around your body? This was one of those weeks!!!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago


Ouch!! That looks painful! Sorry:( Thanks for being a great lady in my life! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mothers day to you! You are such a great example to me! Hope your finger is feeling better! Ouch!!
ReplyDelete