Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, May 4, 2018

Prom 2018

Kids do such cute things when they plan a date. I know that I am old, but we never did stuff like they do now. Dalton called his Dad really lame, cause he just would call and ask me out. No fun signs or anything.  HaHa!!   Marcus asked Michaela with a cute sign and lots of silly string all over the Jeep.

 Ready and waiting for her date, I know I'm her Mom but she looked so beautiful!!!
 There flowers were very pretty, and a learning experience to pin on a boutonniere. Marcus's mom and aunt came down to take pictures too, she is raising a very polite young man.
 Doing a little dip for the mom's who want a lot of pictures!
 These two have also been friends since grade school, they had fun doubling up for prom.
 Just a little sassy going on in this picture

 They are off to a fun filled night looking beautiful as ever!! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm not her mom and I agree- she looked beautiful!! Love her modest dress

    ReplyDelete