Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

March

 March 1st was my Dads 84th birthday! We had a pizza party with all of my family, it was great family fun. My Dad is such an amazing man and I feel so blessed to be his daughter. He has always been there for all of us. Love him so much!!!
 Also in March we had the biggest snow storm of the year, and I think it just circled around Downey for 3 days. I think we ended with around 18 inches of snow. The bad part was that those 3 days were days I was working and getting through the streets early in the morning and to at least Swan Lake was a challenge. After that they were not bad because Preston did not get any where near the snow that we got.
 Dalton and Doug were up early shoveling the driveway to help me on my way!
Now a picture of the beauty after a storm!!!! So Pretty!!  The funny thing we had the lawnmower out 2 1/2 weeks after this storm. Love Idaho weather!

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that some crazy snow! It was fun but I'm glad it's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the snow unless I have to drive in it, you're a trooper!

    ReplyDelete