Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Before & After

This time of year, I must get watching too many design shows. I always want to start redoing something, and who has any money after Christmas. So I started looking around in our death trap (garage), for stuff that I already had. I bought these frames at the DI awhile ago for .25cents each.

I had some black spray paint, scrapbook paper and this is what they became. The scrapbook paper is some that I used to mat our family pictures.

A board left over from a project long ago, more black paint........

scrapbook paper, and my cricut. I liked this saying and cut all the letters out. Then mod podged them on my board. I still need to paint the room where they are going but I love it.

The finished results! It would be fun to get together and do some crafts anyone interested? Anyone have any ideas? I realized that I haven't painted anything for a long time, because most my paints are about dried up. I think I've missed it! :D

4 comments:

  1. I'M INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm planning to update the girls room sometime hopefully this summer and I would love to do some fun and inexpensive things like this for it. Also, I need to do something in my own bedroom. I saw a saying once that made me laugh - "Once upon a time a handsome prince and beautiful princess got married and lived happily ever after...they live here." Fun huh! Anyhow, I'M DEFINATELY INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. WAY CUTE STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally interested!! I LOVE crafting! I need some great ideas for when we fix up our house!! Jodi, I love that saying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you are so creative!!!! And perfect for the january cabin fever I have, all I can think of is baking, so crafting is the perfect other option way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete