Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Sunday, January 17, 2010

What a Weekend!

What a weekend! We are just now catching our breath! Doug was ordained a High Priest today by his father. He did a great job. I think that Doug is still in SHOCK!! I know that sometimes the callings we receive are not always what we want, but they make you a more humble and better person. When we got home, I wanted to get a picture of everyone, and couldn't find Doug. Well, he was getting out of his suit. He was fast! But, like a good husband, he put it back on for a picture.

Doug & me, Doug's brother Travis & wife Gina, my parents, and Doug's father. We love you guys!

This is Trav & Gina's daughters Lacy & Katie, the boys were too busy playing games.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Doug! I can't wait to hear your talks and you better not put us to sleep! Ha ha! Just kidding! Congrats to you too Cathy, I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a proud moment!! and I agree with jodi, we are very much looking forward to the talks. we will be the ones in the audience sticking our tongues out at doug!! j/k we are proud of him that is so neat! Your family will be so blessed cathy! (now maybe our girls will have a better ball game ya think?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are hoping for those basketball blessings!!! j/k Wow we are proud of you Doug. Looking forward to the talks. Jake is sad to have you out of Elders though.

    ReplyDelete