I was outside shoveling some snow, very wet snow. We hadn't built a snowman this year, so Michaela came out and we built one, made snow angels, and had a snow ball fight. During our snowball fight, Michaela was running her boat got stuck in the snow. Her foot was a little cold! Dalton doesn't like to be cold, he stayed in the house. His little body is ready for the sun and sand, that sounds really nice right now.
Cute snowman! Can you believe all the snow today! It's crazy! I've shoveled twice and Zack came over and did it again! I'm with Dalton, ready for sun and warmth!
Way cute snowman and hope Michaela found her boot again!! We have snowmen all over our yard! I'm kinda afraid they might sneak into our house in the middle of the night for some hot cocoa - and I wouldn't blame them one bit!! I like the snow but not the mess it makes!!
Cute snowman! Can you believe all the snow today! It's crazy! I've shoveled twice and Zack came over and did it again! I'm with Dalton, ready for sun and warmth!
ReplyDeleteWay cute snowman and hope Michaela found her boot again!! We have snowmen all over our yard! I'm kinda afraid they might sneak into our house in the middle of the night for some hot cocoa - and I wouldn't blame them one bit!! I like the snow but not the mess it makes!!
ReplyDeleteway cute michaela~!~ O and Dalton...Im with you bud....I don't like the COLD either!! When will it be spring?
ReplyDelete