Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, January 29, 2010

Oh! My Aching Back!

Our snowman has been here a week now, and we are thinking its back is hurting. We are hoping that the sun will stay out so our snowman friend can go run in the river. There is just something about the sun that can put a smile on your face and make you happy!

4 comments:

  1. I've seen lots of snowmen who look like they need to see the chiropractor!! I like the idea of them all running the rivers - that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least yours lasted a week! ours toppled over within 2 hours of making it! Apparently we aren't very good snowman makers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the sun she melted melted melted..In the sun she melted SMALL small small!

    I love that pic its adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor thing, put he sure was cute while he lasted

    ReplyDelete