Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, August 9, 2010

Easy Bandana Skirt

Well, 10 years ago I made this little outfit for Michaela for the Preston Rodeo it was out of bandana material. I loved it, she looked so cute in it. I really don't know why I made it, I'm not a real good seamster. Anyway, when we were working on projects for Michaela to do for the fair I found this bandana skirt.

It is very easy, 2 bandana's, 2 side seams, and a casing at the top for elastic or draw string. We made 2 of them, she picked out the red and it just reminded me of her little outfit when she was little.

Your just growing up way too fast!!! What will the next 10 years bring!?

3 comments:

  1. She's always had that beautiful smile! I'll bet you kissed those baby cheeks all day long!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh what a cute baby!!! you ought to break out that sewing machine out more often you are quite talented!!! I am very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope another bandana Skirt! I can't believe how beautiful she is! -I'm so in Love with her baby Picture!

    ReplyDelete