Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Surprize!

Before!

After!!

Just when you think you know your husband, they will surprize you. Doug got me these new lights for my birthday. Yes, it was back in April. I tend to nag him about things that need to get fixed or done around the house, so I didn't with these lights. I just left them where he could see them every day in the garage. Doug is not one that likes home improvement projects. He HATES them. Well, I came home from work this last week and look what was up. Our friend Kenny came and helped him so THANK YOU, Ken!! I love them, and so does Doug. The first light was really cute when we built our house until you had to change the bulb, because when you do all the glass will fall out. Now it will only take one person to change it!

2 comments:

  1. That looks great! I think it really is the little details that make all the difference sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I agree with Jodi! You never know what a simple light fixture can do to spruce things up a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete