Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun Fair Week!

What a fun time we have had at the fair! This fair has so many things to do. It was GREAT! The kids had fun entering their pictures, sewing and crafts. Michaela wanted to learn to sew some things this year. She did good on them. She was very excited when she got the purple ribbon.

They loved riding in the parade, but that meant me and Doug had to pick up all that candy. I believe we started saying we don't want no more just so we didn't have to pick it up.

The entertainment was way good! I have other pictures, but haven't got them out of my phone. Charley Jenkins was great! Michaela leaned over to me, you have a crush. I think she was right. That's o.k. she really had one.

Dalton with his picture, and of course he is on a dirt bike. He is working me really hard, trying to convince us to get him one. Help!

Loved the car show too, it has been a fun but tiring week.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Michaela!

    Boys and their dirt bikes!! Dan keeps a motorcycle on the back of our property. It doesn't run but I think he finds comfort in looking at it every once in awhile! A boy can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boys and their toys!!! lol, fair week was a blast, thank you so much for your help cathy, I owe you one or two!!! your the best!! P.s. I have your plate I will bring it over later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew wants a dirt bike SOOOO bad!! If you figure out a way to convince them it's not such a great idea let me know!

    ReplyDelete