Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Friday, June 12, 2015

Crazy weather!

I have been so amazed with all the crazy weather that we have had all over the country. The rain that we have received has been a great blessing, has made everything so green. The last couple of storms that we have had were scary, pretty, loud and fun to watch. I was shocked when I was able to catch this lightning in the picture. We were standing at the front door watching the storm come in. We just had got home from Dalton's ball games.  I was taking a picture of the double rainbow, and  bam lightning bolts started going every where.



Storms can be scary, and cause alot of problems. But...they are also beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. You got some pretty great pictures of the sky! I love the lightening one! So cool! I love these storms as long as they aren't in the middle of the night when I'm alone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that picture, how cool! We had fun watching that storm too!:)

    ReplyDelete