Summer is here and it is getting warm! This month has flown by, we decided to take a couple of days to get away and play. July is totally packed with girls camp, scout camp, and High Adventure, holidays, work and other stuff I have probably forgot about. Doug got some free tickets to a Chukarrs game in Idaho Falls, so we went up to it and stayed in a hotel, with lots of swimming too. It was great, its always fun to stay at a hotel, the kids love to be the one to use the card to open the door, go to the exercise room, swimming, get some warm cookies, and go get some ice in the ice bucket.
Dalton stuck to a regular pole and caught the biggest one. You just have to love it, that Michaela is sporting her cowboy boots with her swim suit!! I love all the simple things of summer!


Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the cowgirl boots and swimsuit;) I was glad to see Dalton's arm out of the sling the other day at the pool - hope he is doing better!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time! I love Michaela's sense of style, to cute!! :)
ReplyDelete