This is my idea for great relaxation! Crusin' around on the lake with the sun out. My family went out to the lake for a bit the other day. So fun! Michaela really wanted to go to see if she could get up again on the wake board. We were riding in the boat to cheer her on.
I think the hardest part is putting the skis and board on out in the water.
I think I can, I think I can!!!
I did it!!! She got up after a few tries, and drinking a little lake water!
She did great, the wake of the boat can be hard too, even scary at times
Now here is the Pro at this, Casey does great! He jumps the wake and seems so natural at it.
Dalton didn't try this day cause of his arm, but he floated around out on the paddle board and had a good time. Love spending days like this with the people that I love.
Then tonight we took some more time to get together and went to the movie in Preston, "The Cokeville Miracle". The movie was so good, and a great message on prayer. I don't think that there was a dry eye in the theater. It is such a scary thing when these bad things happen at school. The good thing is so many of these children, seen an angel helping them through this. They used this scripture in the movie, 2 Kings 6:16 "And he answered, Fear not:for they that be with us are more than they that be with them". This movie showed so many good things, one was that the Lords hand is in all things if we will just look. Prayer is so important, and you truly see a difference in your life when you are praying. They used this song in the movie, and it is one of my favorites.
A Child's Prayer
Heavenly Father, are you really there?
And do you hear and answer ev'ry child's prayer?
Some say that heaven is far away,
But I feel it close around me as I pray
Heavenly Father, I remember now
Something that Jesus told disciples long ago;
"Suffer the children to come to me."
Father, in prayer I'm coming now to thee.
Pray, he is there;
Speak, he is list'ning
You are his child;
His love now surrounds you.
He hears your prayer;
He loves the children.
Of such is the kingdom, the kingdom of heav'n.
So thankful for the power of Prayer, and the miracles that it brings to our lives!!!!!




That looks so fun! I used to love going waterskiing but haven't gone for years and years!! I really want to see that movie - it sounds great!:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun trip to the lake!! Go Michaela!!
ReplyDelete