Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, June 1, 2015

Good things!

Last week after church, we went for a ride and ended up at the Logan Temple.  It was a beautiful day, after all the rain we have had. It was fun to walk around the temple grounds and have that peaceful feeling that you get when you are there.

 So very thankful to know that these two kids of mine can be with me forever! What a great blessing!!!

 I just love the workmanship of this temple, it is so beautiful. It truly is a castle, where dreams come true!
 We also celebrated Dalton's graduation. I can't believe that we are done with elementary school now. When you look back, it is so amazing how fast it goes! I better not blink or both kids will be out of school and on to college.
 Dalton also got and award for faithful attendance. He has always wanted to go to school, he hates to miss days. I bet if we looked it up, from kindergarten through 6th grade he didn't miss 5 full days. I think if he stood still long enough I could probably watch him grow.
 As always, life has been crazy busy! It was Dalton's 13th birthday on Sunday! He wanted to do something with some friends so we went out on friday to celebrate. He wanted to bring alot more, but that is about all that would fit in the car. You see alot of cute personalities when you are with your kids and there friends. These 4, had alot of jokes for me! Most of them were "Yo Mama" jokes. I love asking kids questions, and getting some answers because kids are pretty funny. Paige let me know about the boys personalities, and then it was discovered that Matt is a "ladies man" which he went a little red. Dalton and Damon she hasn't decided about those 2 yet, and then they all laugh.
We had a good time eating pizza, watching a movie and playing at the park.  So now, I have 2 teenagers in the house. Lions, tigers, and bears OH, MY!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday Dalton!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some fun times! Thanks for taking Matthew along for Dalton's birthday! He had a blast....and really is a ladies man, which I'm not to sure I like! :)

    ReplyDelete