Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Grandma's & ice cream!

This year, my special mother-in-law went through all of her pictures she had in boxes, of the last 40yrs! She made a book for each of her children (9)with their pictures. Anyway as I was looking at alot of the pictures, my kids always had icecream cones in there hands when they were at Grandma's. I knew that she always had icecream or popcicles for everyone when they come, but I'm thinking my kids at the most!

Dalton is eyeballing the rest of Michaela's cone! Please can I have another one!

Same day, another icecream!

I just love my mother-in-law, and the work she did for us on these books.

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Dalton longingly looking at Michaela's ice cream - that is priceless! Grandma's are wonderful - although, my mom NEVER let me have all the treats that she offers my kids constantly!! I guess that's what being a Grandma is all about!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. exactly, and my parents tell me all the time, not to kill my kids, because I will want to spoil my grandkids one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my!! I can't believe how cute they r!!! Wow, they're so little!!

    ReplyDelete