Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Saturday, December 19, 2009

What Christmas Means To Me

What Christmas Means To Me - by Michaela

Christ, caring, candy canes, cocoa
Happiness, hearts, helping, home
Reindeer, remembering, risen, radiant
Important, irresistible, impressive, icicle
Star, sheppard's, stable, stockings
Tree, terrific, treasure, Talbot's
Mary, marvelous, mild, mur
Angel, always, art, America
Santa, sacred, songs, special

Michaela wrote this poem for me the other day, I loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Michaela is such an impressive girl - or should I say young woman! I love her smile and how she's always taking care of and playing with my kids! She is beautiful in every way from the inside out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice little poem! It has everything about Christmas in it! Good Job Michaela!

    ReplyDelete