Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, December 7, 2009

Saying Goodbye!

Sunday after church, we went down to my little sisters for an early Christmas dinner. It was really nice. Casey leaves for the MTC on Wednesday, so we were all together so we could say goodbye. Casey is such a good kid, and I know that he is doing what he is suppose to do. But, it was hard to say goodbye. He gave Dalton all of his old hot wheel cars and was he ever happy. Shauna we love ya! Hang in there and know that the Lord is with him.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I hate saying goodbye! He is definately on the Lord's errand and your entire family will feel of the blessings that come from his service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so hard, but I for one know how this will change your life. I had no idea how seeing my nephew go on his mission would influence my boys. It was the first family member to go on a mission. It is what my kids needed to see, not only him, and his family was blessed, my family was blessed, and it went by a lot quicker than you think it will:)

    ReplyDelete