I am so lucky, I have the best sisters! We usually have girls night out, but we all have been pretty busy. So it was girls day in to make candy. Vickie makes it better than Shauna and me, so we just do what we are told. Then, we hadn't tasted very much, so we went to lunch, like we needed that!?!? It was a great day.

Shauna, baby of the family, Missionay Mom, always there for you!
Vickie, oldest in the family,grandma,always there for you!
How fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of me and my sisters~! Thanks so much for the story and goodies and all the fun scriptures and gifts! You're the best!
ReplyDeleteSisters are the best aren't they!! That makes me miss mine! Thank you so much for the extremely fun gifts and scriptures, your family helped us to get in the true holiday spirit! And that bread---- I may need that recipe!
ReplyDelete