Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a GIRL thing!

It's all girl around here. I took a picture of Alli and Michaela, and oh, there making a heart!

I love to see dances they make up! The actions and drama are priceless!

Now they drew future boyfriends and possible husbands. I think they are on the right track, the guys had good qualities. Creative, giving, and sweet was "Jerry -n- Alli. Then there is fun, considerate, smart Derik -n- Michaela.


Having fun, and dreaming away!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Girls just want to have fun!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it They had so much fun!!! thank you so much for letting her sleep over! That is all she has talked about all weekend! I am so happy they are in the getting along stage now! yea!

    ReplyDelete