Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Be Mine!"

A long, long time ago there was a farm boy who had big sideburns that stole my heart!

He played football for the Preston Indians number 71!

It has been 28 years since this picture, and I still love ya!

Thanks for all the memories, Doug! Your mean the world to me.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are great - you guys are a couple of hotties!! Happy Valentine's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! You guys are so cute!! I hope in 28 years me and Dustin are like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too Dougy!! From Fred
    Joking aside...this is really great. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your comments. It's nice to know someone out there is watching.

    ReplyDelete