O.K. I am sitting here, looking out the window at the beautiful sunshine that I am not seeing. It is definately the white stuff. Haven't we had enough of it!!! I know that when summer is here we will be complaining that it is too hot, but really I would love the warm sunshine, shining down on my face.
Oh, well! On to something else. The other night, Dalton forgot to bring his books home so we can read them. I really don't think that he forgot he just chose not too thinking he wouldn't have to read. Well being the mean Mom that I am, I had him go get a couple of books. He got a very short one, and a very long book. I was thinking that we would never get through it, but WOW I was so proud of him. He read right through it. It is amazing if you have the right attitude you can do anything. I hope he will keep going, because it is definately not something he loves.
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

I agree with the weather! Also, way to go and sticking with the reading. He at least learned mom will hold him to his responsibilities. You are doing great!
ReplyDeletego mom!!! isn't it funny that you can have one kid that can't get her nose out of her book, and one kid that is so opposite!! it makes me laugh!!
ReplyDelete