Marco's daughters name is Carolina, as you can see a very beautiful girl. Michaela fell in love with her. She was so polite and kind to everyone.
Her cake was just beautiful and so were the flowers.
Even Dalton seemed to enjoy the party. We were trying to find a cute little girl that he could dance with. He was saying "NO WAY" They have a special dance, with there parents. It was a great night. I think it is wonderful to share different cultural events with your children. There are so many different religions, races in this world, but I think family is important to everyone. This was such a wonderful night for this family, and it showed. So glad to know that we are all God's children.

wow what a neat celebration!!!! I have always wanted to do a "sweet 16"party for alli, with a pretty dress and a cake, and lots of fun.... its too bad doug doesn't look like he is having more fun. lol
ReplyDeleteI say any occasion is a reason to celebrate! Looks fun! And, good job to the basketball players!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a tone of fun. Todd says it looks like Doug was having fun too!! :) I can't imagine throwing a big party like that but it would be fun to attend one!
ReplyDeleteThis looks like a great event. Thanks for sharing. I agree, different cultures are wonderful to expose your kids to. I love the picture of Dalton.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone, I forgot about Doug in this picture. He really did have fun. He was talking to an older man who was telling him that alot of girls in Mexico don't get a big celebration because there families are very poor. He said this party was very fancy.
ReplyDelete