Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas

It seems like Christmas was just here and now it is over again. Christmas is such a magical time of the year, I love everything about it.
 
 This year, we kindof slept in until 5:50. I made the kids wait a long time, because we went out to feed the animals first. There is a cute Christmas movie called " Annebelle's Wish" it is about how on Christmas eve the animals can talk. Michaela watched that movie a 100 times a day when she was little. So I said we needed to talk with the animals. Here we are in our chore outfits. This red suit that Dalton has on, was mine when I was a little kid. It's funny the things that will bring back memories.
 Dalton gave Michaela a Twilight poster for Christmas, I think this was a thank you hug. I think!
 Not sure you can tell what this is, but when we were coming in there was a perfect heart shape in the snow. I just loved it and snapped a picture. It just made me think of the love that we have in our lives. Love for our families, love for the gospel, love is really what makes this world go around. We truly need more love for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment