We made our gingerbread house again this year, but Dalton and Doug were involved with a game so Michaela and I had fun doing it together. After I took the picture she kept adding more to the house, I never got another picture of it.
I have to just say this year the school program was one of the best ones they have done. I thought is was very cute, and all the kids seemed to enjoy themselves. Dalton loved they songs that they sang and was very excited about the program. I love this time of year for all the little things that you get to do. The traditions that you doing make things extra special.
The kids love it when we do fun, secret gifts. We didn't have any thing planned and they were asking what they could do for some one. So we RACKED a few strangers. Random acts of Christmas Kindness. It was a small thing, to people we didn't even know but we hope that the small act just put a big smile on there face.

Love the gingerbread house - you guys are awesome! Also loved the program! Hopefully during your RACKED adventures no one chased you with a bb gun! lol
ReplyDelete