We had the Talbot Family Christmas Party on saturday. I really didn't think that we would make it this year, with Doug just having surgery. But, he really wanted to go and it would have been sad to miss it. The hardest part was getting down the stairs, but we made it. The babies in the pictures are the newest to the Talbot family. Justice and Kace made 14 great grandchildren.
Clayton and Dalton were best of buddies. These two have so much fun everytime they are together.
Ryan, Ty, Dalton and Garrett, these boys look like they are up to something.
Grandma D, got her alot of Santa's helpers. They all are such cuties and did a great job!
Then Dalt just showing Michaela how much he loves her! I think? There is nothing better than being with your family.


So glad you were able to go! Family is awesome!
ReplyDeletefun!! I am so glad you made it too, hope doug feels better quick!
ReplyDelete