Well, we went back to Logan on Thursday to get the staples out of Doug's right knee and we had decided that we would wait before he got the other knee done. He still couldn't put all of his weight on that leg. I had a couple of errands to do before our appointment, came back out to the car and Doug really changed his mind. He felt like he really needed to get the other one done. So that is what we did Friday morning. He came through this surgery feeling a little better than last time. Hope it stays that way. We have 2 more days and we will have him back home with us again.
This picture is day 2 after surgery, he looks so much better than last time on day 2. I think he liked have the kids come down. They liked going down since they were out of school. Let the healing begin!
Reindeer Pretzels
1 day ago

We'll be keeping you guys in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteWow! Doug was sure brave. But in the long run, he made the right choice. I know having two bad knees is no fun. He'll be in our prayers.
ReplyDeletewow ,what a guy! that is awesome, I am sure he will be feeling better soon! good luck!
ReplyDelete